Hi Doctor, I went to massage parlour 3 days back,

Dr. S. Murugan

HIV AIDS Specialist

Posted on Sun, 6 Jan 2019 in General Health
Question: Hi Doctor, I went to massage parlour 3 days back, where I received oil massage for whole body. During that time that massage girl did a handjob for me and I sucked her nipples for 20 seconds. Does this activity transmit hiv or hep B? Do i need a test? What is the window period for hiv 1&2 + p24 test and hbsag test for hep b?.
Does doing regular gym workout exercise affect or delayed HIV test results?

Pls help.
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Your activities have no risk for HIV/STD/Hepatitis B

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to HCM.
You are absolutely safe. Nothing to worry.
Hand job is the safest sexual activity.
Sucking the non lactating nipple also has no risk for either HIV, STD or Hepatitis B. There is no chance for exchange of body fluids. So no risk for these diseases.
You need no test for these diseases. Forget about the incident and carry on your routine. Not to bother about the window period of these tests.
DR S.Murugan

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. S. Murugan 11 hours later
Thanks Doctor. Please clarify my last question. If anyone is in windows period for hiv, (from exposure to 12 weeks)does doing regular gym exercise will affect or delayed hiv test results?
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Window period will not be altered by Gym activities

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
No, not at all. Going to Gym, and doing exercises will no way affect the outcome of the HIV test results nor delay the window period of these tests.
Dr S Murugan
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy