Hi Doctor, I went to massage parlour 3 days back,
Does doing regular gym workout exercise affect or delayed HIV test results?
Your activities have no risk for HIV/STD/Hepatitis B
Welcome to HCM.
Thanks for posting your query.
You are absolutely safe. Nothing to worry.
Hand job is the safest sexual activity.
Sucking the non lactating nipple also has no risk for either HIV, STD or Hepatitis B. There is no chance for exchange of body fluids. So no risk for these diseases.
You need no test for these diseases. Forget about the incident and carry on your routine. Not to bother about the window period of these tests.
Window period will not be altered by Gym activities
No, not at all. Going to Gym, and doing exercises will no way affect the outcome of the HIV test results nor delay the window period of these tests.
Dr S Murugan
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Itching on penis and sides of it. What medication is recommended?
- Red rashes appeared on penis head. Tested negative for STD. On...
- Red burning scrotum. Taking Gabapin with no relief. Need immediate cure
- Hair fall, burning, hurting, itchy scalp with intermittent occurrence of...
- Itching sensation around vaginal area, used wipes. Butt is itching,...
- Dark spot on organ, rashes, itchy at night, may be syphilis
- Stomach rash, itchy, not taking medication, no change in diet. Any...
- Small rounds in skin below neck, sometimes itchy. What medication should...
- Diagnosed with molluscum contagiosum in pubic region, cryotherapy done....
- How soon am I contagious after having contact with herpes? How long...