Hi Doctor I wanted to do laser hair removal .

Dermatologist
Question
Hi Doctor

I wanted to do laser hair removal. I am taking Elevit at the moment but I am not trying to conceive yet, the doctor told me to take it 3 months prior of wanting to get pregnant. Could I still do laser hair removal now?
Fri, 2 Feb 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can go for laser hair removal

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
I have gone through your complaints.
Yes you can go for laser hair removal while taking elevit.
Once you conceive stop going for laser hair removal.
Dr Asmeet

Follow-up: Hi Doctor I wanted to do laser hair removal . 13 minutes later
Hi Dr Asmeet,

Thanks for answering my question.
The laser clinic actually say Elevit would make my hormone go up even though I am not trying to conceive yet. The laser clinic say when this happen the laser hair removal would not be effective due to the hormone surge while taking Elevit.

I have looked at the contents of Elevit, they are mostly vitamins B, C and H. Not sure whether the rest of the ingredients would cause hormone surge or hormone change of the body. Would be able to confirm this?

Thanks

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I don’t think elevit can cause rise of hormones

Detailed Answer:
I don’t think elevit can lead to surge of hormones or. hormonal changes as it contains only vitamins and minerals.
According to me you can safely go for laser treatment while on elevit.