Hi Doc, I have a issue that's been bothering me
I would recommend as follows:
Welcome and thank you for asking on Ask a Doctor service!
I passed carefully through your question and would explain that the only possible cause that would mimic such clinical situation would be a hiatal hernia or gastroesophageal reflux.
For this reason, I would recommend recommend performing a fibrogastroscopy in order to check for this possible disorder.
Another option would be trying and antiacid or PPI (omeprazole) and see if it helps improve your situation. This would be another argument in favour of the above mentioned possible causes.
From the other hand, if this doesn't help, I would advise considering possible anxiety. In such case, low dose alprazolam would help prevent those episodes and improve your situation.
As a cardiologist, considering all your performed cardiac tests, I would exclude any possible cardiac disorders.
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
Wishing all the best
I would explain as follows:
There is no special treatment menthod, besides surgery.
But, I would recommend eating more frequently and in small portions and avoiding large meals. Avoid eating right before sleeping, but at least 2-3 hours before sleeping.
It is also important taking an antiacid or PPI (omeprazole).
Hope to have been helpful!
Wishing all the best,
Dr. Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?