question-icon

Hey Doctor, I am having very frequent urinates

Posted on Sat, 12 Jan 2019
Question: Hey Doctor,
I am having very frequent urinates
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Please provide few more details

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .You have not mentioned your age and Gender in your query .

Based on the facts that you have posted you seem to have been facing problem of frequent urination .

There are different causes for frequent urination which are age and gender specific ,Hence I shall be happy you can provide few more details to help me in making precise comments and suggestions .
1) What is your age and gender ?
2)Is frequency associated with other symptoms like urgency.hesitancy,burning etc ?
3)Is the frequency more during day time or at night ?
4) How is the urine flow?
5)Did you pass blood in urine at any time ?
6) Are you Diabetic?

Expecting your feedback .
Please dd not hesitate to ask if you have more questions I shall be happy to address your concern.

Thanks and Regards.
Dr Patil.

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist