Hello, possible carcinoid syndrome - fast heartbeat, chills , warm/
Chromogranin A and 5 hiaa test within range.
symptons still persist. If the bloodwork is fine, can it still be carcinoid? Visiting doctors to no avail. Went to a pulmonologist and he doesn’t seem concerned about the lymph node.
Healthy 37yr old female, never smoked, no allergies, no history of anything
I do not think you are having carcinoid syndrome
Thanks for asking...
Since CT scan of abdomen and blood work are normal I do not think you are having carcinoid syndrome.
I would advise you to take a beta blocker group of the drug with your doctor's advice for a faster heartbeat and a blood culture sensitivity test for chills before coming to a final diagnosis.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How can a continuous feeling of a lump in the throat of a singer be...
- I have a lot of throat phlegm which causes me
- My husband (age 76) has had lung cancer since 2011.
- Hi, I am having distressing symptoms. A tickly cough that
- My daughter has a hypoechoic vascular ovoid nodule in her
- 69/F. I have undergone right breast lumpectomy in 1991. Does
- I was just told I have Severe Degenerative Disc Disease
- Hi doctor I hope you are doing well , my
- Thank you. Our son was diagnosed with ktw at an
- After I eat I have bowel movements immediately. It seems