Hello doctor, Yesterday I had started jogging in the treadmill

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Wed, 20 Mar 2019 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: Hello doctor,

Yesterday I had started jogging in the treadmill after a quite long break. I walked for around 3 minutes and started jogging. After I came back home, I started feeling pain in the ribs and in the muscles below the right shoulder blade when I take a long breath. I also feel pain when I take a breath under the ribs. The pain was not immediately after jogging but later that evening. I was not able to lie down comfortably and sleep. I have shortness of breath too. I applied muscle tension relieving sprays like Moov, Violini it seems not to relieve much.

What should be done for this?
Follow up: Dr. Praveen Tayal 0 minute later
Hello doctor,

What should be done for this?
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Muscle cramps are there.

Detailed Answer:
Muscle cramps are there, do hot fomentation , take muscle relaxant like thiocholchicoside 4mg twice daily along with acleclofenac 100 mg . Do take some rest .
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 0 minute later
Brief Answer:
Muscle cramps are there.

Detailed Answer:
I hope this answers your query.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.