Hello, I'm the owner of a daycare and had the
I'm the owner of a daycare and had the stomach bug (at least that's what we believe) going around yesterday. Is it safe to open again tomorrow?
Suggestions on hand hygiene
Hello.... thank you for consulting here.
If you can follow good hand hygiene like washing hands with strilizer everytime you deal with kids (each separately) and also when you use wash Room, then you can open.
That should not be a problem please.
Best regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for viral diarrhea in children
- What causes pain in both the legs of a 4 year old child?
- Suggest treatment for atrial septal defect in children
- What causes bad body odor while suffering from fever?
- What causes eye bleeding while coughing in children?
- Suggest remedy for frequent infections in children
- What causes severe cough, vomiting and stomach pain in a child?
- Is air travel safe while suffering from ear infection?
- Does intake of Wymox help in curing viral fever in an infant?
- Are green diarrhea and pus cells in stool signs of bacterial infection?