Hello. I was playing golf in Sep of last year,
it is muscle pull
I have studied your case. I think you are having a muscle pull. It is not vascular. I would suggest you following.
1. Avoid travelling or any sports activity.
2. Do not lift heavy weight.
3. You can do hot water fomentation and apply volitra gel.
4. rest will help. You can take pain killer like Tylenol if pain is more.
I hope this answer will help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for foot drop
- What are symptoms of rib fracture?
- What causes pain in inside of elbow of both arms?
- Suggest treatment for cervical spondylitis
- What causes red knots on arms,legs and body with swelling on ankles?
- What causes pain and swelling in knee and calf with history of...
- Can i travel with swollen ankle post injury?
- What causes throbbing pain in right side of abdomen?
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in heels?
- What causes pain in ankle radiating to heel?