Hello, I have a issue with my legs. I can't
Complex regional pain syndrome to consider.
Hello and welcome to "Ask a Doctor" service.
I have read your query and here is my advice.
In my opinion, in your case, complex regional pain syndrome should be considered as a possible diagnosis.
This type of condition may be linked to even minor traumatic events.
Besides tests that you had already, other specific tests such as tests that evaluate the function of the sympathetic nervous system (thermography, measurement of the amount of sweat on both limbs,etc.) are necessary.
Discuss with your Doctor for these issues.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?