Hello, I feel like people are always making inaccurate assumptions
Unfortunately a wide spread behavior
Dear Ma’am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but unfortunately it is human nature. people tend to build assumptions based on their imaginations not based on facts. They tend to believe that they understand how other people think or the reasons why people make a particular action. As wrong as it is, this is a very wide spread behavior.. I would recommend that get to ignore people’s assumptions and remind yourself that these assumptions do not shape who you are or what you think. I hope you find this helpful..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?