Hello, I am taking 60 mg of Latuda twice a
Thanks for using healthcaremagic.
I read your query and understand your concerns about risk of seizures.
First of all I like to inform you that Latuda is known to lower seizure threshold and risk of seizure is well placed. I mean to say that you have valid concern.
However 160 mg of latuda is moderate dose and not a high dose. There is sufficient data to show that upto 300 mg of latuda per day does not cause seizure on it own among non epileptic individuals like you. I understand that there is interaction with other medications in your prescription but both of the medications does not inhibit metabolism of Latuda to a great extent. In other words the interaction between latuda and propranolol and Luvox is very low.
To conclude it can be stated that you have the valid concern but practically there is very very low risk of seizure for you as you are non epileptic.
I hope this answers you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to have a successful sexual intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for OCD
- Suggest the sleep aids that i can use with Carvedilol?
- What causes sensitivity to sun light?
- Is it safe to have 120ml of alcohol everyday?
- Suggest treatment for orgasmic dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for non retraction of foreskin
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- How long do psychotic disorders take to get cured?
- What causes erectile dysfuntion?