Hello, I am taking 40 mg of geodon twice a
There is definite interaction between geodon but level never reach too high
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
I read your query and understand your concerns about drug interaction between geodon and others.
First of all I like to acknowledge that your fear is based on the facts and it is always wise to follow recommendations of your doctor.
I like to state that geodon metabolism is carried out by two completing pathways and only one third of geodon is metabolised by CYP3A4 which is inhibited by Luvox and Atarax. Since the other two third of geodon is metabolised by different pathways the risk of high concentration of geodon with two other medications is very low.
Secondly since your current daily dose is 80 mg per day in regard of geodon, alight inhibition of metabolism of geodon unlikely to cause any problem for you.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to have a successful sexual intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for OCD
- Suggest the sleep aids that i can use with Carvedilol?
- What causes sensitivity to sun light?
- Is it safe to have 120ml of alcohol everyday?
- Suggest treatment for orgasmic dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for non retraction of foreskin
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- How long do psychotic disorders take to get cured?
- What causes erectile dysfuntion?