question-icon

Hello... I am having issues with when I'm overtired and

Posted on Wed, 27 Feb 2019
Question: Hello... I am having issues with when I'm overtired and lack of eating I get very delirious and appears that I'm on something even when I'm not...I have had low iron issues in the past. Is there more serious then low iron going on?
Answered by Dr. Mirjeta Guni (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Low blood sugar suggested;

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking!
I have gone carefully through your concern.
You need to check the blood sugar at those moments to rule out a hypoglycemia ( low sugar levels). If blood sugar results under 70 mg/dl than hypoglycemia is the cause of the symptoms.
Otherwise another cause should be tried to find out.
Check the blood sugar and do not hesitate to attach the result for further suggestions.
Best wishes,
Dr.mirjeta
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Mirjeta Guni

Endocrinologist