Hello... I am having issues with when I'm overtired and
Low blood sugar suggested;
Hello and thank you for asking!
I have gone carefully through your concern.
You need to check the blood sugar at those moments to rule out a hypoglycemia ( low sugar levels). If blood sugar results under 70 mg/dl than hypoglycemia is the cause of the symptoms.
Otherwise another cause should be tried to find out.
Check the blood sugar and do not hesitate to attach the result for further suggestions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blurred vision, digestive issues and dizziness when...
- What causes weight gain and heat intolerance while on Synthroid,...
- Suggest treatment for weight gain when diagnosed with adrenal fatigue
- What causes hyperthyroidism?
- What are the side effects of long term intake of Aspirin?
- What do anxiety and palpitations and TSH level of 3.0 indicate?
- Suggest the ideal dosage for vitamin D supplement
- What causes increased weight gain with abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and dizziness in a hypertensive person
- What are the possible effects of switching from Humalog to Novolog?