Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Having a problem of small penis. Suggest solution to this?

Apr 2013
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 9335 Questions
I am a twenty five yeard old man with a small penis size less than 2 inches in normal and like 4.5 (11 cm) when erected,i know it is terribly small but i am too embarrassed to discuss the matter with someone,because of the fear it gives me i have not had sex yet in my life.Please help me find a solution .
Posted Tue, 9 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 1 hour later
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Thank you for your query.

first, this is not terribly small penis. This is below average but about 7% of people have penis size 4.5 inch or less. So this is not some rarity as you think.
of course, I understand your concern and many men experience similar problems but you have to know few things: don't trust to any advice that you find on internet about penis size enlargement. These are lies and they want only money.the only efficient treatment known today is surgical procedure which may prolong penis for 2cm in average. Everything else has no any scientific background and can be even harmful. So if you want this solution you should consult certified medical staff.

but, i dont recommend any procedures. I think you should work on your confidence and self-respect.
It is also known that there is almost no correlation between size and sexual pleasure for both partners unless there is penis size less than 8cm when erect. This is something that is confirmed by scientific studies which included women opinions. Sexual pleasure in women is achieved by something completely else and penis size has actually minor role on it. So don't be afraid, there is no need to be embarrassed,most of women can't even evaluate what's small and what's big so I am sure that your penis size won't bother them at all. Wish you good health. Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor