Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Have white warts under foreskin. Which specialist should I consult to get cure?

User rating for this question
Answered by

Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 1391 Questions
i have white very small warts kind of devlopment on the rim of the pennis under the foreskin. it smells if not cleaned properly. i have used t-bact ointment as well as flucanazole tablets. the situation has improved but not solved comletely. before this infection started i had some burning sensetion at that part. though its painless now but why the infection is not going is my worry what is the remedy and whom should i consult.i have got MICROBIOLOGICAL CULTURE AND SENSITIVITY TEST DONE The REPORT SAYS -" The culture shows growth of Klebsiella Spp" The Drug sesitivity pattern shows the following antibiotic highly sensitive in inhibition zone of 18 mm ( amikacin, ciprofloxacin, ofloxacin, norfloxacin, levofloxacin, piperacillin+tazobactum+meropenem, gatifloxacin, sparfloxacin, ceftizoxime, cefepimetazobactum). the Imipenem highly sensitive in inhibition zone of 20 mm. The chloronycetin antibiotic highly sensitive in inhibition zone of 22 mm. the following antibiotic moderatively sensitive in inhibition zone of 16 mm ( furadatin, gentamycin, tobramycin, netromycin, tigecycline, cefoperazone+suibactum, cotrimoxazole, ceftazidime).The following antibiotic are resistant (Ampicillin, Amoxy/(Clav), Ceftizoxime). I have also undergone Haematology in which differential count of lymphocytes was 48% Neutrophils 45%, Monocytes 5% Eosinophil 2% and Basophil 0%. ESR ( Westergren's Method) 17mm AEFH. blood glucose random 82.4 mg/dl. blood urea 34.2 mg/dl. virology test : negative. VDRL : non-reactive method
Posted Fri, 18 Jan 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 4 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
The condition you are having can be contact dermatitis,balanitis,candidiasis,fordyce spots etc.Kleibsiella can be present normally over the penile skin.Also the condition you are suffering can be fordyce spot which are normal condition and not infection.

Also I would like to know-

Since when you have this?
Does it go on its own?In what duration?
Does it ever itch?
Any recent sexual exposure?protected/unprotected?

Can you upload photos of the affected area.
Photos can help a lot for predicting the condition.
Upload the photos and answer the questions to help you better.
Hope this helps.
I will be available for follow up.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor