Have Menieres disease. Was taking Marezine. Taking meclizine as substitute. Does this work?
I am Dr. XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to help you.
Based on the information provide you are looking to purchase over the counter cyclizine.
Here is the fact regarding cyclizine. It was previously abused so it is slowly being phased out in USA market. This is why it is hard to find. No large pharmacy is USA will have it or will offer it only with a prescription even it’s in a OTC form.
Therefore, if in need you need to import it from outside USA.
Hope it helps. Please feel free to contact me in case of any further concern.
Thanks for the query
Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Usages of marezine
- Fertility drugs and menieres disease
- Menieres disease eft
- Why am i experiencing nausea after taking meclizine for vertigo
- Dizziness taking meclizine for inner ear problem tests needed
- Could i take meclizine for vertigo problem
- Menieres disease and donating blood
- Can i take meclizine and excedrin
- When to take meclizine
- I am suffering from meniere's disease, can i take valrelease?