Have HBP. Can I take amlodipine and vitamin B complex?
Definitely, you can take Amlodipine for high blood pressure and B complex you can take as supplement, both together.
Regarding amlodipine, sometimes we see side effects like Pedal edema. Otherwise, it is a safe drug.
Thank you for your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Should take vitamin b complex
- Vitamin b complex with methylcobalamin
- Dosage of vitamin b complex
- Benefits taking vitamin b complex
- Vitamin b complex benefits
- Vitamin b complex for men
- Taking vitamin b complex
- Vitamin b complex
- Why take vitamin b complex
- Have hbp can i take amlodipine and vitamin b complex