Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Got sawdust in eye, watering and nose is running too. Feeling dizzy and having bump on cornea. Suggest?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 1846 Questions
I got sawdust in my eye 10 hours ago. It is still watering and my nose is running too. I feel a little strange, when i look down. I rinsed it out, what should i do? I am feeling dizzy. Eye also hurts. Small bump on cornea.
Posted Fri, 31 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 1 hour later

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

I suggest you should have your eyes checked up for any corneal injury.

This is because you are having watering of the eyes and also pain. These could be features of corneal injury. Difficulty in seeing bright light (Photophobia), blurring of vision or diminished vision, foreign body sensation are other features of corneal injury. You are also complaining of small bump on the cornea.

Please consult your opthalmologist at the earliest possible.
Continue to ask further queries as required.
Hope this helps.
Take care

Dr Y V Siva Sankara Murty
Associate Professor of Pediatrics

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor