Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Girl brought to hospital with vaginal bleeding unconscious. Found scrapes and cuts in the vaginal canal. Suggest

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Hi, it's me again... the one writing the screenplay. So, with regard to the vaginal bleeding of the young girl who was brought into the ER unconscious -- the doctor found scrapes and cuts inside the vaginal canal. So, when the doctor questions the girl about what could have been put inside her to cause such a trauma, is the parent in the room as well? She is a minor. It's a delicate subject... especially since she claims she has no idea what could have caused the bleeding.
Posted Thu, 20 Jun 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 4 days later

The subject of your screenplay seems very sensitive and delicate, as you say. Hope it goes well. All the best to you!

Yes, the parent is in the room as well when the doctor questions the girl, since the girl is a minor.

Also, in such cases, usually the police/magistrate inquest is done. Hence, you could include these characters as well in the scene.

I hope this helps. Let me know if I could help you more.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor