Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Getting severe pain in chest. How to get relief?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1414 Questions
There is severe pain in right chest tip if somebody touches it.
Posted Wed, 13 Mar 2013 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 26 minutes later
Welcome to the forum.
It is most probably inflammation or injury.
If there is no history of injury, then anti- inflammatory agents like ibuprofen and local application of diclofenac gel would help.
Also, application of ice should ease the pain.
Best regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Pulmonologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor