Thanks for your query.
** It seems you are suffering from degenerative disc disease
& it occurs due to repetitive overload or stress
to the disc & it increases the risk of disc herniation & spinal canal
The main treatment of such pain is bed rest
along with pain killers and muscle relaxants. Muscle relaxants can help with your symptoms if used in appropriate dosage in combination with a potent analgesic
You can get the appropriate drugs prescribed from your Orthopedician after examination.
Meanwhile you can follow these measures:
- If the pain is severe, you need bed rest till the pain resolves.
- Get some analgesics prescribed and apply analgesic spray or ointments
- While resting, keep a pillow under your knees if it doesn't bother you.
- Avoid lifting heavy objects.
- Back strengthening exercises and stretching exercises daily as advised by a Physiotherapist.
- Avoid exercises in times of pain.
- Improvise your posture while sitting.
- Using an LS contour belt of appropriate size might be helpful in providing support to back muscles.
Also, maintain a proper posture while working, sitting and standing. Keep your back straight. Physiotherapy
plays a major role in treating such conditions.
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.