Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Getting pain and cracks on foreskin during intercourse. Looking for solution

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 632 Questions
My foreskin of penis is create difficulty during intercourse and it had cracked and creates lot of pain what is the solution for that
Posted Tue, 2 Apr 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 41 minutes later
Thanks for your query. I understand the difficulty you have during sexual inter course. The simplest solution would be use of lubricants like lignocaine jelly during sexual inter course. The permanent solution would be circumcision. This is a very common problem and there is nothing to be worried about. Do clarify further if required.
Dr Sundar
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor