Getting eruptions these days. What could be the case?
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Skin eruptions for past 2 weeks. I can help you provided you give me a little more details.
You have an option of uploading photograph in this query page. Please make use of it. That will be the best detail you can give.
Where did the eruption start ?
Is it itchy or painful ?
Which part of body is involved ?
Can you describe individual eruption little bit in detail?
Every piece of information, which you may or may not think, is important about the rash, please tell me.
Waiting for details.
Wish you good health
Thank you for the quick reply.
Eruptions started on the face (beard area). It was having pain as well. If one eruption is finished another one pops up. I had 3-4 eruptions in the beard area. 1 eruption in the leg and currently I am having it at the stomach end in the side.
Thanks for the details.
It looks like a bacterial infection to me. The eruptions are painful and not itchy. It could be boils(furuncles). Do these eruptions have pus or yellow centre? Does it break down to release pus?
You will require a consultation with a dermatologist to ascertain the diagnosis. Recurrent furuncles at multiple sites could be due to a virulent bacteria or because your immunity is low. You might require a course of oral and topical antibiotics for which you need a prescription.
You have a feature to upload the images by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your query better. You can also send the image as attachment to YYYY@YYYY , with the subject as 'Attn: Dr. Johny Chacko'.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Getting eruptions these days what could be the case
- What is popular eruption
- What is esophageal eruption
- Spotting after 2 days of periods what could this be
- What is the diffrential diagnosis of this case
- How to get rid of eruptions on face
- What to do in case of anxiety
- What are the chances of pregnancy in such case
- What cases pressure in chest
- What could be the reason for getting dizziness
- Dry and scaly skin around elbows and knees, use lotion regularly. Could...
- Having some strange spots on face with stinging and tingling sensation....
- Loosing hairs for last some time and used Mintop hair oil. Black marks...
- How to get rid of pimple scars?
- Having skin allergy, getting red rashes. Told to have Uritcaria. On...
- Had wrinkles, neck type pouch. Used radio waves to tighten, having more...
- Have had botox on forehead. Discovered a lump on forehead and vision...
- Diabetic, taking insulin along with Janumet and Glucophage. Having...
- Suffering from skin eruptions. Having burning and itching sensation. Cause?
- Getting eruptions these days. What could be the case?