Getting change in taste during menopause. Normal?
Thank you for your query.
During menopausal period it is not unusual for ladies to observe the changes in smell and taste that you have described. With passage of time these changes settle down and one is back to normal. Though they are troublesome but nothing much can be done and I suggest you not to think about it. I can understand that it is easier said then done.
I hope I have responded to your query to your satisfaction. Please feel free to revert back in case you need any clarifications or would like to share more facts.
Wishing you all the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Salty tastes in mouth during menopause
- Is it normal to get period or spotting after menopause
- What causes physiologic changes during transition to menopause
- `hormone changes in menopause prolactin
- Cervical changes during menopause
- Getting change in taste during menopause normal
- Post menopause and breast changes
- Menopause and psychological changes
- Is it normal to spot during menopause
- Skin texture changes menopause