Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

173 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Getting blurred vision. Advised to use anti reflective coating. Any suggestion?

Answered by
Dr. N. K. Misra


Practicing since :1977

Answered : 1210 Questions

Posted on Wed, 6 Feb 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Question: Recently i checked my eyes ,come to know about blurring ,Dr. adviced to wear glass with XXXXXXX (Anti Reflective Coating) ,my eye sight is normal .Please suggest
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 2 hours later
Thanks for sending your query to us.
If your eye sight is normal then at times we advice XXXXXXX glasses ,as they tend to block some rays from the screen.There are lot of radiations emitted by computer screen and pregnant ladies have shown changes in the unborn babies.
Since you do not have a power then you do not have to wear glasses.
Have a healthy lifestyle,eat well,exercise and do some yoga.
A glass is more for psychological benefit also .
Any further query in this regard please do get back to me.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on