For a few days, some of the little bumps under
-Is this most likely a benign (non-cancerous) condition? Is there anything besides the mouthwash I should do?
-Is there any additional risk to giving a woman oral sex right now? Like an infection risk? As far as I know, she doesn't have any STDs but if she did, would the inflamed buds put me at increased risk? I don't think there are any open wounds - I think it's just inflamed.
This is absolutely benign...
Thanks for posting the query
1. Is this most likely a benign (non-cancerous) condition? Is there anything besides the mouthwash I should do?
A: Yes, it is totally benign. The symptoms you have described could be related to pharyngitis with enlarged papillae of the tongue. And now you are better with medicines, hence, you can continue with the same medications. Drink frequent sips of warm water to reduce the inflammation faster. Avoid coffee/chilled food and beverages/spicy food/smoking, if any.
2. Is there any additional risk to giving a woman oral sex right now?
A: No, it is absolutely safe.
3. Would the inflamed buds put me at increased risk?
A: Not really. But, ensure the woman has cleaned her genitals thoroughly. Rinse your mouth with antiseptic mouth gargles once the act is finished.
Hope this answers your query; revert back to me if you have any follow-up queries.
Dr. Naveen Kumar N.
ENT and Head & Neck Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is Perilymphatic fistula?
- Suggest treatment for severe hay fever
- What do I hear an echo after a head injury?
- How to use hearing aids to help with tinnitus?
- What causes tingling sensation in ear when suffering from eustachian...
- Is ear surgery for collapsed inverted ear drum safe to have with high BP?
- Suggest treatment for sore throat, swollen glands and fever
- What causes buzzing sensation in head?
- What causes a red patch in the middle at the back of tongue?
- Suggest treatment for skin cancer