Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Finding an expert in female urology?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
I need to find an expert in female urology. Already got the mesh. Willing to drive far to get the righr Dr.
Posted Tue, 29 Oct 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
details of experts given below

Detailed Answer:

I have read your query. Please find the details of experts below:


1. Dr. XXXXXXX Jacks, MD
Urology consults at South Arkansas Urology Clinic
4303 S Mulberry St
Pine Bluff, AR 0000
contact number: (870) 535-4221

Dr. Jacks has 37 Years of Practice in urology including Gynec urology.

Also, find two other experts below, both the experts are available at

2. Urology Assctes Of South Arkans
1609 W 40th Ave, Pine Bluff, AR 0000
Contact number: (870) 536-5162 (Office)

Dr. XXXXXXX W. Jacks, MD
Urology. Dr. Jacks has 33 Years of Practice

Urology. Dr. Lupo has 32 Years of Practice


Hope this information helps you.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor