Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Face turns black when exposed to sunlight. Could I use Dermadew Acne soap to remove the tan?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 1649 Questions
Can we use (Both my wife and me) Dermadew Acne soap?? for removing tanning on our face. My wife face turns black when she exposed to sunlight but the remaing body parts are okay, what will be the best soap for her to remove tanning and pls suggest a best sunscreen solution and soap also for her? And pls suggest a best soap for men too?
Posted Wed, 6 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes. Dermadew soap, Zoray facewash,kajovit cream.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, thanks for using XXXXXXX

Yes you both can use dermadew acne soap. No need to worry for using it. This will help in reducing acne by removing oil and also helps in maintaining good complexion.

With this you both need to follow some measures like take adequate continuous sleep of 6-8 hours, good hydration, avoid visual strain, take nutritious diet XXXXXXX in iron and vitamin c. Eat fruits, vegetables, soybean, etc. as they contain antioxidants that protects from sun damage

You can use sunscreen like Zoray regularly, this will prevent further tanning of face. Apply dots of sunscreen on your face and then spread it evenly. You can use skinlite cream at night or apply kojivit cream over dark area. Also take few sessions of chemical peels like Kojic and Arbutin peel treatment, this will reduce acne pigmentation dark circles and will improve your complexion too.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. Feel free to ask if any related query and I will be glad to answer them.
If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Wish you a very happy life and good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor