Dr, Please give your suggestion on the ECG, he is
Please give your suggestion on the ECG, he is Diabetic, Hypertensive and has cholesterol issues, my dr is suggesting to to ECHO.
Yes needs evaluation
After reviewing the ecg image attached by you I would like to tell you that it’s a sinus rhythm ecg but the heart rate is on the lower side and the PR interval is also full which is suggestive of Ist degree AV block.
So taking into consideration all these things and the age group it’s advisable to get an echocardiogram done.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?