Does tinnitus normally resolve in mild cases of Eustachian tube
Yes tinnitus resolve with mild case of eustachian tube dysfunction but
Yes, tinnitus resolve with mild case of eustachian tube dysfunction but with nasal spray,steam inhalation and valsalva manoeuvre. Yes, in many cases patient may have chronic tinnitus with eustachian tube dysfunction with no hearing loss.
Tinnitus may be objective or subjective. Generally tinnitus due to causes o
Tinnitus may be objective or subjective. Generally tinnitus due to causes other than hearing loss and specially due to eustachian tube dysfunction resolve and rarely it becomes chronic. So better to ignore the sound and relax.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
- I am having pain my left ear from last couple
- My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
- I want an answer from Specialist too. ________________________________ I...
- Hi, Recently, I have joined swimming classes and this very
- Hello - I am 33 years old male and my
- My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
- The skin inside my ears before inner ear is suddenly
- sir.. , my brother have some breathing difficulties recently.. he
- Ok, please do not review the other opinion. I’m a