Does tinnitus associated with Eustachian tube dysfunction normally resolve? Is
Tinnitus associated with eustachian tube dysfunction may resolve based on the severity of disease
Hope you are doing well.
Tinnitus associated with eustachian tube dysfunction may resolve according to the severity of the disease.
If there is much fluid collection in middle ear it will take much time and may need surgery. If the Tympanic membrane is adherent to the posterior wall then it may not resolve. 3 weeks is not a long time for tinnitus to get resolved.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Hii. Please give the detailed history of ur tinnitus: your age,when tinnitu
Hii. Please give the detailed history of ur tinnitus: your age,when tinnitus appear,is it present in both ear,any noise exposure,any trauma,your professio. Send the audiogram report also. I can advice further on the basis of the report.
Hii. Are you having tinnitus in both ears? Please do a nasal endoscopy,X ra
Hii. Are you having tinnitus in both ears? Please do a nasal endoscopy,X ray PNS,Pure tone audiogram, impedance audiogram and review with reports. If all the tests come normal then you don't need to panic. Avoid stressful life. Consume less amount or tea,coffess and avoid smoking. Ignore that sound,avoid silent environment. Switch on radio at low volume during sleep. Start fluticasone nasal spray.
Hii. No need for CT scan now. Just do an endoscopy. If the tinnitus is appe
Hii. No need for CT scan now. Just do an endoscopy. If the tinnitus is appearing during swallowing then you don't need to worry. Just continue the nasal spray.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
- I am having pain my left ear from last couple
- My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
- I want an answer from Specialist too. ________________________________ I...
- Hi, Recently, I have joined swimming classes and this very
- Hello - I am 33 years old male and my
- My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
- The skin inside my ears before inner ear is suddenly
- sir.. , my brother have some breathing difficulties recently.. he
- Ok, please do not review the other opinion. I’m a