question-icon

Does taking Cycloreg affect the psoriasis homeomedicines?

Posted on Mon, 18 May 2015
Question: Hi Doctor,
I have used cycloreg tablet once by doctor suggestion to postpone my period. Now again I am planning to take it but I am taking homeo medicines for my psoriasis. So Can I take Cycloreg tablet now to postpone my period. Kindly Advise.

Thanks,
XXXX
Answered by Dr. Srilatha Myaka (53 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
it might not affect psoriasis medicines

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,welcome to healthcare magic.I understand your concern.
In my opinion cycloreg might not affect the psoriasis homeomedicines.
But in order to postpone the periods you need to start taking cycloreg before the expected date of period.
You can take cycloreg with no effect on psoriasis homeomedicines.
Kindly let me know your expected period date for suggestion on postponing of periods.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Best regards...Dr srilatha

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
Dr. Srilatha Myaka

OBGYN