Does intake of Naltrexone cause kidney pain?
Get Ultrasound done.
Welcome To HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
Naltrexone is unlikely to cause pain in kidney region.
So, there are two possibilities:
1. Muscular pain due to wring posture during sleep.
2. Kidney stones.
My advice would be to get an Ultrasound Abdomen done and If that is clear this is probably muscular in nature.
Give him hot fomentation over the back and make sure he sleeps in proper position.
I hope it helps.
If you have any further query, please ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Kidney pain and pain in neck cause
- Constipation cause kidney pain
- Kidney pain causes
- Can coughing cause kidney pain
- Can dehydration cause kidney pain
- Can metformin cause kidney pain
- Does excedrin cause kidney pain
- Can hcg cause kidney pain
- What causes mild kidney pain
- Does nuvaring cause kidney pains