Does a cut after a c-section require medical attention as per the attached images?

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Wed, 13 Jun 2018 in Women's Health
Question: can you tell me if my sister in section looks like it is opening I had my 4th cesarean section almost 23 years ago and in the last couple of days this happened to my stomach
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Nothing worrisome.

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your query and attested images,there is nothing to worry ,it may be due to some stress or some infection.So do local dressing take antibiotics and take rest,it will heal.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng