Does Flecainide interact with Metaxalone?
Yes, it is safe to use it. No pharmacologic interactions between the two!!!
Warm Welcomes. I appreciate your trust in HCM and assure you are on best portal on the globe for expert online medical services.
I have thoroughly reviewed health query you raised, and well realize all of those concerns. Being your physician, I will take care all of them today and will extend my expertise to solve the problems.
SKELAXIN (Metaxalone) is a safer drug to take with FLECAINIDE in PSVT patients who have some musculoskeletal issues and need pain relief.
There is no Pharmacologic Interaction between the two drugs on clinical grounds.
I recommend you to apply BENGAY ULTRASTRETCH GEL on the painful area and give a gentle massage. Then apply THERMACARE HEATWRAPS on the affected areas. All of this will give you soothing comfort and you will feel much better when heat will be adsorbed into the deeper tissues of the body. It will also improve local blood circulation causing fast relief from symptoms.
Take plenty of fluids and keep a balanced and healthy diet.
Hope I addressed all the concerns you have. Let me know if you have further questions. I will be more than happy to clear any doubts. Please give your 'rating' (if agreed, Five Stars) to help me assist patients in a better way; and, please don't forget to click on 'Close The Discussion'.
For any disease you have, a timely follow-up is necessary regarding the treatment efficacy and to see if there is a need to change treatment options. So keep a follow up to see how you doing (Always write down my name in start of your questions at this forum & I will be with you in no time).
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is metaxalone a controlled substance
- Metaxalone 800 mg dosage
- Metaxalone 800 mg uses
- Skelaxin metaxalone 800 mg
- Metaxalone 800 mg effects
- Flecainide alcohol interactions
- Flecainide interaction with gamma gt
- Usage of Metaxalone
- Azithromycin and flecainide interaction
- Are there interaction between 5htp and flecainide
- Suggest treatment for indigestion and gastric problem
- What causes red patch on glans penis?
- What causes swelling in ankles and foot?
- Suggest remedy for pain in testicles
- What does my lab test report indicate?
- What does my urine analysis test report indicate?
- What causes blood in urine with flank pain?
- Suggest remedy for rashes on penis
- Suggest remedy for kyphosis
- Suggest treatment for pain and pulled muscle in lower back