Does Excedrin interact with Mucinex?
should be fine
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
Should be fine.
The maximum dose of acetaminophen in a 24 hour period is 4 g (4000 mg ).
This is normally spaced out as 1g every 6 hours, if needed that frequently.
Excedrin contains approximately 250 mg of acetaminophen.
Mucinex typically contains approximately 650 mg. This is a total of 900 mg which is below the daily allowed total.
This means that you should be fine.
I hope this helps , feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mucinex excedrin migraun
- Taking mucinex with excedrin
- Excedrin and mucinex together
- Mucinex and excedrin problems
- Do not mix mucinex and excedrin nervousness
- Mixing excedrin and mucinex
- Take excedrin migraine and mucinex
- Excedrin migrane and mucinex
- Is it safe to mix mucinex with excedrin
- Mucinex excedrin migraine
- On insulin for diabetes. Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. What...
- Having cramps and periods. Took advil. What should I do to get relief...
- I am 20 years old. Trying to increase height. Suggest some medicine
- Having sarcoidosis disease. What happens when they come into contact...
- After waking up there is a loud pop and the hearing improves. Looking...
- Put oxygen in nose during colonoscopy. Started sneezing and runny nose....
- Had intercourse. Getting burning sensation when urinating. What are the...
- what does Minor linear atelectasis and fibrosis posterobasal segment...
- Have blocked bile duct. Scan could not found gall bladder. What is the...
- Ultrasound showed benign cyst in kidney. Blood test showed low vitamin...