Do natural testosterone boosters have any side effects?
is there a danger here?
Hi and welcome to HCM
Well, there is no danger with natural, herbal products that increase testosterone levels and these are widely used. There are many commercial products available such as Mucuna Pruriens or Tongkat XXXXXXX but also supplements with more active ingredients. It is important that you buy it in official shop and those which are approved by national regulatory bodies.
Most of them dont have any side effects.
Only real testosteron in injections may have serious side effects and this should not be used.
ALso, reduced desire may not just be a result of low testostrone, but also some vascular or neurologic issues as well as anxiety so if there wont be improvement, you should see urologist for further evaluation. Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Testosterone emotional side effects
- Testosterone supplements side effects
- Testosterone for women side effects
- Testosterone boosters side effects
- Natural testosterone boosters side effects
- Hcg testosterone side effects
- Testosterone cream side effects
- Testosterone side effects
- Testosterone azathioprine side effects
- Testosterone patch side effects
- What causes a lump on the breast?
- What causes constant phlegm in the throat?
- What causes orange oily bowel movements?
- Is Azithromycin better than Cipro?
- Suggest remedies for profuse sweating in the middle of the night
- Suggest treatment for sinus congestion and drainage to the throat
- Suggest treatment for postherpetic neuralgia symptoms
- Suggest ways to manage the side effects of Eliquis
- Can Bupropion be taken with Cymbalta, Flexeral and Gabapentin while...
- Can Eliquis be taken while on Warfarin?