Do constant ear pain and jaw swelling indicate any serious ailments?
Welcome to HealthcareMagic and thanks for putting up the query
A common reason for an ear ache and a jaw swelling is usually a carious and infected tooth.
Another cause be a parotid infection.
Please tell me do you have any tooth caries?
Send me the picture of your swollen jaw so that I can suggest you better and prescribe you accordingly.
Follow up with the required information
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Headache sore throat ear pain blocked nose jaw pain serious
- Jaw ear pain left side
- Jaw ear pain after a filling
- Is morning ear pain an indication of ear infection
- Jaw ear pain after crown
- Sore jaw and ear pain
- Ear pain jaw cant close
- Jaw hit ear pain
- Head injury swelling ear pain sore jaw medical attention required
- Headache ear pain jaw pain