Do Cyclophosphamide And Mepron Cause Any Side-effects?
The wins outweigh the possible adverse effects.
Hi and thanks so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this heightened fear as concerns cyclosphosphamide. Though these side effects are possible, they only do occur in a very minute proportion of patients. When everything is put together, the benefits actually outweigh the risk.
I understand your leery attitude because this diagnosis is not definitive. However, I will recommend that you take for a while and observe what the response is. Should your disease and health condition improve significantly, I will recommend that you continue with them. Should there be no benefits, then stopping would be justified.
I hope this helps and guides. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up me if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Headaches in children left side
- Hi ive noticed a couple pin head sized black spots outside
- Headache and teeth hurt on left side
- Head trauma when brain feels cold on left side
- Im 17 weeks pregnant and have pain in my lower back and bum area on the side
- Heavy feeling in chest and stitch in one side
- I am getting a throbbing pain in my lower abdomen on the right side
- I m 39 weeks preganat and have a constant pain in my side
- Heart when i lie on my side
- If my five month baby neck bent to left side