Diagnosed with burtitis of the hip and bulging disc. On tramodol and morphine. Suggest natural medication?

Dr. Hari Charan Perigela

General Surgeon

Posted on Wed, 3 Jul 2013 in Alternative Medicine
Question: I have been advised that I have burtitis of the left hip and 3 discus bulging in the lower spine All this happened after a bad fall Would like a natural medication as I have been on tramodol and small dose of morphine The pain is still there Would vitamin D and B be helpful?
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 1 hour later
Hi
For pain, you are using Tramadol and Morphine.They are the best.
Vitamin D and B can be taken.But,they do not help in bursitis
Wish you good health