Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Diabetic. Having blood pressure. Any medicine to improve time of sex?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 6248 Questions
I want to know is there any medicine to improve time of sex I am diabetic but controlled now
at times high b.p .ranging from 140 -95
Posted Tue, 2 Jul 2013 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Thanks for the query.
You can take tab sildenafil, this increases the duration of sexual intercourse by increasing the duration of erection.
But please XXXXXXX a physician before taking this tablet.

Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor