Dear Sir, Please assist in the attached ECG its further
Please assist in the attached ECG its further complications.
T wave inversion in Lead 3, aVF (abnormal ECG)
This is Dr Sameer, cardiologist.
I went through the ECG you have attached and it shows T wave inversion in Lead 3 & aVF.
These type of change in ECG could be normally present in a female but its presence in male needs further evaluation.
It generally denotes that their could be a blockage in one of the arteries of heart.
What are your symptoms?
Why was the ECG done?
Come back and I'll help you further.
Thanks and take care
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is Xarelto advisable before knee surgery?
- What causes increased heart rate and headaches?
- What causes headache, dizziness and chest discomfort while having...
- What causes sudden drop in heart rate while on Bystolic?
- What causes pain in the right side of the chest?
- What does the following TMT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for chest pain
- What do recurrent episodes of dizziness and headaches indicate?
- What does this ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for mild chest pain when diagnosed with AFib