Dear Doctor, I have been facing skin infection since many
I have been facing skin infection since many years. Its a fungal type infection in and around my penis and testis and both side of the adjacent areas of it. I had consulted a doctor many years ago and he has given me an cream named Quadriderm. While the climate changing happens it will again occur. I have stopped using it since it has not permanantely cured the problem. Request suggest a better solution for it so that i can eradicate the same once for all. i am 45 years old male 73 kg weight
Kindly upload images
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have read your query.
Yes, you seem to have a fungal infection. I request you to kindly upload a few images of the affected area in " reports section " so that I am able to have a look at and guide you accordingly.
Hope to assist you further once I get the images
please suggest proper medication to get ride of this once for all.
Oral and topical antifungal
Thank you. I have viewed the image.
I suggest you to take an oral antifungal e.g Cap. Itraconazole 100mg(Ceastra XL 100mg), twice daily for 2 weeks. In addition I suggest you to apply a topical antifungal e.g Amorolfine 0.025% cream(Fungicros cream), twice daily for 4 weeks. You may take an oral antihistamine e.g cetrizine 10mg tablet once a day for symptomatic relief from itching.
Let me know if you need any more assistance
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body