Daughter 23 yrs diagnosed with nutcracker syndrome of left renal
Unlikely related to training
It is unlikely that the syndrome is caused by training, it is probably congenital.
Usually, the condition can be treated with stenting, which can be a definitive treatment. Surgery is rarely indicated.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has