Contracted fungal meningitis from steroid shots. Suggested trigger point injections. Any suggestion?
just started on loritab 7.5 twice daily
Considering your age there must be significant degenerative changes in your spine which are responsible for the pain. These are aggravated by infection like meningitis.
Your pain management therapeutics are doing right things . Though you are afraid of injection, trigger point management will help you definitely. It one of the last option in continous pain of patient. In good experienced hand and under sedation it will not be painful. It give you good results in future. You should go for that as it has least side effects in good hands as compared to Medical management. Medication you are taking are just for symptomatic relief. It is not permanent solution.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have further concern, please let me know.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of fungal meningitis
- Drugs/medication for fungal meningitis
- Symptoms of fungal meningitis
- Suggest me some doctors for meningitis treatment
- Treatment and cure for fungal meningitis
- Suggest hearing aid for hearing loss due to meningitis
- How is fungal meningitis diagnosed
- Can fungal meningitis be treated
- Fungal meningitis causes
- Multi-state fungal meningitis outbreak