Can spurs of the feet cause headaches and pain the thighs, back and shoulder?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
hi, my mum has calcium spurs in her feet. recently she has been complaining of headaches and pain throughout her body like, thighs, back, shoulder. blood works shows no indications. I am concerrned if it could be related to her spurs in her feet.
Tue, 15 May 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Gopal Goel 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Calcaneal spur is not related to her body pains.

Detailed Answer:
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic Surgeon.
Calcaneal spurs in heels are quite common finding. They are sometimes the cause of pain in the heel . But they do not cause body aches as your mother is suffering.
For your mother's pain you should consult orthopedic surgeon of general physician.
Thanx for the question. Please feel free to ask any other question.