Can prostate cancer cause severe pain in the legs?
Can be nerve compression.
I have gone through your query and health concerns ,the pain may be due to nerve compression,take methylcobalamine 1500mg once daily .To rule out prostate cancer has spread to bones you need MRI of spine and pelvis.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Praveen Tayal, Orthopaedic Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of prostate cancer
- Recurrent prostate cancer causes
- Prostate cancer pain relief
- Prostate cancer and back pain
- Prostate cancer symptoms leg pain
- Prostate cancer bone pain
- Advance prostate cancer causes
- Resistant prostate cancer causes
- Pelvic pain and prostate cancer
- Pain associated with prostate cancer