Can position of the arms cause shaking of the hands?
It is not serious at all.
I am very glad to hear that after a successful treatment for nerve injury you are getting better and the nerve damage is healing.
The problem you describe now is due to blood circulation and physics. Gravitation and position of arms while you are lying down with hands above you head makes it difficult for the blood to travel up to the tips of your finger. Thus you don't get a very good circulation, and when you try to lift them, they are shake due to weakness in the muscles and nerves after the short period of low blood circulation.
I would recommend you to avoid that position and to stay hydrated. This will help with blood pressure and circulation.
You will get better, young man!
Wish you health!
Manoku Eni M.D.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Constant arm and hand shaking
- Hand and arms shake after gardening
- Arms feel heavy and hands shake
- Condition that causes shaking hands
- What causes shakes in hands
- Shaking arm and hand locking
- My hands arms legs shake
- Neck pain and arms and hands shaking
- Nervousness causing hands to shake
- Cause of hand and foot shake