Can constant pain in the tail bone area affect the testicles and penis?

Dr. Saddiq Ulabidin

Posted on Sat, 2 Jun 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: cant sit tail bone issues but why that pain in tail bone affects my testicales and penis.go pee and get relive but not for long.

hot bath or any type of heat do help temporerly
Answered by Dr. Saddiq Ulabidin 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
May need Xrays or CT lumar spine and pelvis

Detailed Answer:
Hi! Welcome to Healthcaremagic. Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible. First of all it's sad to know what you had been going through lately.

Based on the history you have shared, any physical or structural compression over ureters or bladder may cause these symptoms with urination and may induce pain in related or sourrouning structures. It may need to be evaluated by Xrays if lumbar spine and may need more detailed investigations like CT or MRI of lumbar spine as well as pelvis to look for any structural cause which may need surgical intervention.

Meanwhile if basic pain killers are not working, more potent ones like tramadol and anti spasmdoic like drotavarine may help. Avoid taking medrol for too long unless advised by doctor after careful consideration of side effects related to you.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope this has answered your question. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng