Can an old pack of BC pills be continued while having new one?
Yes,you can continue the same pack.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
Yes,you can continue with the same pack.
If you want to stop it,you should use some other contraceptive method to avoid pregnancy.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Natazia bc pill help
- Sticky stool after taking bc pills
- Bc powder while pregnant
- Can i start contraceptive pills while suffering from continuous bleeding
- Missed bc pill and bbt
- Bc pill over salivate
- Elevated bilirubine bc pills
- Fruta planta bc pill
- Is hookah safe taking bc pills
- Hormone in femilon bc pill
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?